ARCADIA CLIENT SAFETY GUIDELINES AND DIRECTIVES
Your safety is of the utmost importance during the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Alabama State Board of Cosmetology and the Jefferson County Department of Health has provided the salon community with directives to ensure your visit is safe, social distancing practices are followed and sanitation of common surfaces are taking place after each client.
Please read the guidelines in regards to your upcoming appointment. Feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com
- If you are sick in any way or have a fever, you should stay home.
- You must have an appointment in order to enter the salon.
- guests 18 and younger must be accompanied by a parent if they are the responsible party for payment. all charges will be approved by parent while in the salon. credit card must be present at time of check out.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please text or call the salon to inform us you are here. Please remain in your vehicle until we notify you that you are all set to enter..
- You must wear a mask prior to entry – PLEASE choose one that secures behind the ears so that we can perform your service. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- We will have hand sanitizer for you when you enter the salon and will be taking your temperature.
- There is additional hand sanitizer throughout the salon, ask your stylist and they can point it out to you.
- We prefer contactless payment. You can use your phone to pay via Apple Pay, if you have a card with tap technology or by entering in your card info through your phone wallet it would be greatly helpful. Cash is a last resort.
- No one can accompany you to the salon – no friends, children or pets – only the person scheduled for a service can enter.
- If a child has an appointment they need to wear a mask and come into the salon alone – therefore, only older children should be scheduled – you cannot accompany your child.
- Please do not bring your handbags or bags of any kind into the salon with you – just your phone, keys and form of payment please. Exceptions are medical equipment.
- We are now serving beverages during services. This is so your mask is on at all times. If you have a beverage with you, please be certain that it has a straw so that you can slip it under your mask. We have straws for you if you do not have one.