Ready to Book your Appointment?
If booking an appointment online please be aware of our new safety guidelines that are required to be followed for your appointment. You can review here.
the arcadia experience is an unhurried one. the focus is relaxation for every guest while we deliver the details. if there’s anything you need during your visit, just ask. arcadia is a davines concept salon.
a few things to remember when scheduling an appointment:
- if planning to bring children with you to an appointment please bring another adult to watch over them while you receive services. for more on our child policy please see below.
- guests 18 and younger must be accompanied by a parent if they are the responsible party for payment. all charges will be approved by parent while in the salon. credit card must be present at time of check out.
- if unsure of what service you need to schedule don’t hesitate to give us a call to schedule at 205-777-5534.
- we require a 24 hours notice if you plan to cancel your appointment. If you cancel in under 24 hours or no show you are subject to a cancellation fee. A haircut cancellation fee is $25 and a color cancellation fee is $100. These will need to be paid prior to booking another appointment.
- if you desire an exact quote for color or other services, we ask that you book a complimentary consultation with one of our stylists.
- if scheduling online please remember that all services are a la carte, therefore, if you would like to schedule a blowout or haircut please choose to add a service.
- we recommend arriving 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- bridal services require a signed agreement and deposit at time of scheduling. please call to schedule all bridal events.
our child policy
safety is of great importance to us. if you’re bringing your child in for services we ask the following:
- all children under 10 must be supervised by an adult. if you bring in 2 children and only 1 is receiving services, the other child must be supervised by another adult as well.
- we ask that you not leave during your child’s visit if they are under 10 years of age. We ask that you sit with your child during the service and make sure they’re comfortable.
- there are sharp objects and hot tools being used by our stylists, therefore, only children receiving services may be in the styling area
- we reserve the right to stop a service if the child is upset, scared or unable to be still, we will always try our best to make them smile.