Click the button below to open our scheduling app.
Below you will find a few things to remember when scheduling an appointment, our child policy and our cancellation policy. Please read through these and feel free to ask any questions via text or email or by calling us.
the arcadia experience is an unhurried one. the focus is relaxation for every guest while we deliver the details. if there’s anything you need during your visit, just ask. arcadia carries davines and aveda color and hair products and also a mens exclusive line called Hanz De Fuko.
a few things to remember when scheduling an appointment
- if planning to bring children with you to an appointment please bring another adult to watch over them while you receive services. for more on our child policy please see below.
- guests 18 and younger must be accompanied by a parent if they are the responsible party for payment. all charges will be approved by parent while in the salon. credit card and person responsible for payment must be present at time of check out.
- if unsure of what service you need to schedule don’t hesitate to give us a call to schedule at 205-777-5534.
- if you desire an exact quote for color or other services, we ask that you book a complimentary consultation with one of our stylists.
- if scheduling online please remember that all services are a la carte, therefore, if you would like to schedule a blowout or haircut please choose to add a service.
- we recommend arriving 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
our child policy
safety is of great importance to us. if you’re bringing your child in for services we ask the following:
- all children under 10 must be supervised by an adult. if you bring in 2 children and only 1 is receiving services, the other child must be supervised by another adult as well.
- we ask that you not leave during your child’s visit if they are under 10 years of age. We ask that you sit with your child during the service and make sure they’re comfortable.
- there are sharp objects and hot tools being used by our stylists, therefore, only children receiving services may be in the styling area
- we reserve the right to stop a service if the child is upset, scared or unable to be still, we will always try our best to make them smile.
It’s important to understand that when forgetting or cancelling appointments without giving enough notice, businesses lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services and our stylists do not get paid. For the benefit and respect of all our clients and professionals, booking appointments through Arcadia are subject to the following terms:
- Cancellation Fees under 24 hrs but the day prior to your scheduled appointment: $30 for a haircut, $50 for any color service under $100 and $125 for any color service over $100.
- Cancellation Fees if canceling the day of or if you no show we charge full price for all services scheduled.
- You may cancel or move your appointment without charge anytime 24hrs preceding the start time of the appointment.
- Less than 24hrs notice is considered a “Late Cancellation”, however, if you contact us the day prior to your appointment and reschedule – during business hours – (you must keep that next appointment or fees apply) we will waive the cancellation fees. If you contact us the day of the appointment, this results in a charge up to 100% of the scheduled service(s). Leaving a voicemail or sending a text after business hours will be considered a day of cancellation.
- If you do not cancel your appointment or not show for your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a “No Show” and charged full price of the scheduled service(s).
- Appointments that are booked within the 24-hour period are still subject to the cancellation policy.
- As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 48 hours in advance of appointments by both SMS and email to the contact information given at time of booking. Failing to respond to those confirmation messages could result in your appointment slot being given to another client.
- To ensure a complete experience, please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Late arrivals will be charged the full price of the scheduled service(s) even if there is not enough time to render them.