Click the button below to open our scheduling app. Be sure to read our cancellation policy prior to booking an appointment.
Below you will find a few things to remember when scheduling an appointment, our child policy and our cancellation policy. Please read through these and feel free to ask any questions via text, email or by calling us.
the arcadia experience is an unhurried one. the focus is relaxation for every guest while we deliver the details. if there’s anything you need during your visit, just ask. arcadia carries davines and aveda hair color and their home products.
a few things to remember when scheduling an appointment
- if planning to bring children with you to an appointment please bring another adult to watch over them while you receive services. for more on our child policy please see below.
- guests 18 and younger must be accompanied by a parent if they are the responsible party for payment. all charges will be approved by parent while in the salon. credit card and person responsible for payment must be present at time of check out.
- if unsure of what service you need to schedule don’t hesitate to give us a call to schedule a consultation at 205-777-5534 or book a consultation online.
- if you desire an exact quote for color or other services, we ask that you book a complimentary consultation with one of our stylists. you will be taken through a color price guarantee and receive an email with the details. this quote is good for 2 weeks.
- if scheduling online please remember that all services are a la carte, therefore, if you would like to schedule a blowout or haircut please choose to add a service.
- we recommend arriving 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
our child policy
safety is of great importance to us. if you’re bringing your child in for services we ask the following:
- all children under 10 must be supervised by an adult. if you bring in 2 children and only 1 is receiving services, the other child must be supervised by you.
- we ask that you not leave during your child’s visit if they are under 10 years of age. We ask that you sit with your child during the service and make sure they’re comfortable.
- there are sharp objects and hot tools being used by our stylists, therefore, only children receiving services may be in the styling area
- we reserve the right to stop a service if the child is upset, scared or unable to be still, we will always try our best to make them smile.
It’s important to understand that when forgetting about or cancelling appointments without giving enough notice, businesses lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services and our stylists do not get paid.
For the benefit and respect of all clients and our stylists, booking appointments through Arcadia are subject to the following terms:
- New Guests may be required to give a deposit during the booking process or asked to reserve with a credit card.
- We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy on all appointments – appointments cannot be canceled online once your 24 hour window has begun. Please call or text the salon to cancel. If canceling in less than 24 hrs you will be charged a cancellation fee (keep reading below) or asked to reschedule the appointment. If you cancel the day of your scheduled appointment or no show you will be charged the full price of the service/s scheduled plus a 20% gratuity for your stylist- no exceptions
- You may cancel or move your appointment without charge anytime 24hrs preceding the start time of the appointment.
- if you cancel in under 24 hours or no show you are subject to a cancellation fee. those fees are as follows: no-shows 100% of service plus 20% gratuity for your stylist, haircut or blowout cancellation fee is $35, a bang trim cancellation fee is $15, for any color service under $100 the fee is $50, for any color service over $100 the fee is $135, fees will need to be paid prior to booking another appointment.
- Leaving a voicemail or sending a text after business hours will be considered a day of cancellation and you will be charged full price plus 20% gratuity for services scheduled.
- Appointments that are booked within a 24hr period or online are still subject to the cancellation policy.
- As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 48 hours in advance of appointments by both SMS and email to the contact information given at time of booking. Failing to respond to those confirmation messages could result in your appointment slot being given to another client.
- To ensure a complete experience, please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Late arrivals will be charged the full price of the scheduled service(s) even if there is not enough time to render them.