- 24 hour cancellation policy on all appointments – online appointments cannot be canceled online once your 24 hour window has begun. Please call the salon to cancel. If canceling in less than 24 hours you will be charged a cancellation fee. Color cancelation fee is $100 and haircut cancelation fee is $30. If you cancel the day of your scheduled appointment or no show you will be invoiced the full price of the service/s scheduled.
- you will be prompted by the front desk or our computer system to leave a credit card on file. This is for convenience at check out and to cover any fees associated to cancelations.
- we ask that new guests plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for time to locate the salon, find parking and arrive on time
- we accept cash, MC, AMEX, DISCOVER and DEBIT CARDS. sorry, no checks accepted. gratuities may be added to any transaction or left in cash
- please silence cell phones and avoid speaker phone conversations to ensure all guests have an enjoyable experience
- guests 18 and younger must be accompanied by a parent if they are the responsible party for payment. all charges will be approved by parent while in the salon. credit card and responsible party for payment must be present at time of check out.
- we cannot take a credit card over the phone, by memory or enter from a photo on your phone. your card must be present at the time of checkout.
- arcadia values your time and we ask that you value the time of our stylists. if running behind please call on your way so that we can be prepared for your arrival. we will always make every effort to execute your service to completion
- all services are à la carte. each stylist will inform you of the service they are performing and the total price you will be responsible for at checkout. if you have any questions about pricing please ask your stylist prior to services rendered.
- we strive to get it right the first time but if you are unhappy with your service in any way, we want to hear about it. if a do over is required the service will be completed at no charge within 2 weeks of your service.
Safety is of great importance to us. If you’re bringing your child in for services please observe the following:
- all children under 10 must be supervised by an adult.
- If you bring more than 1 child and only 1 child is receiving services, the other child must be supervised by another adult.
- we ask that you not leave during your child’s visit if they are under 10 years of age. If under 10 we also ask that you sit with your child during the service to make sure they’re comfortable.
- there are sharp objects and hot tools being used by our stylists, therefore, only children receiving services may be in the styling area.
- we reserve the right to stop a service if the child is upset, scared or unable to be still. we will always try our best to make them smile.