Arcadia is currently accepting new clients as models for our educational classes. These classes could be performed by our Fresh Talent Division as well as our Lead stylists.
For clients, this is an opportunity to receive a great look and receive a discount in the process.
Our Fresh Talent stylists require a little extra time compared to a typical appointment. Plan for 2 – 3 hours for our Tuesday morning class (with our Education Director).
- Both men and women, 16 and older, are welcome
- Different lengths and textures of hair are accommodated
- Stylists / technicians are working on one type of cut at a time; for example – long layers, bob, a-line bob, short layers etc. If you are interested in our model program, please fill out the form below so we can contact you about your hair.
- Appointments must be made one week in advance. we typically accommodate 1-3 models per class.
(Current haircut models must be willing to receive cuts that fall in specific categories. If you are unsure about if these cuts are what you are looking for, please ask us for more info)
- Long Layers
- Long Round Layers
- Mens Fade
- Mens Square Layers
- A-Line Bob
- One length womens cut
- Chin Length Bob Asymetrical Graduation
(prices are per color)
- Single Process $20
- Full Color (root to end) $20
- Partial Foil $20 | Full Foil $25
- Balayage (full or partial) $25
- Fashion Color $25
All services include blow-dry/finishing
all models will receive
- A thorough consultation with the stylist / technician performing the services and his or her educator
- A relaxing shampoo and scalp massage
- A quality cut, color, overseen by the educator
- A style-out including information on how to maintain your new look